Thursday, March 12, 2009

MIND VS HEART


2nite i really2 feel confUse! I'm in totAl cOnfusiOn! i can't understanD myseLf sUmtimes. Who is it dat i really want? hiM? Do i really wanT him?

ok..there's a guY..he's mY ex-bOy..it's been sOooooo lOng dat i didn't get in toUch with hiM..sOO lonG dat anything can happeN in dat tiMe we were apaRT..buT stiLL, i can't get hiM ouT of mY minD. i juZ can't.. & now, he's herE..finaLLy, I get in toUch with hiM
ONCE AGAIN.

i think i'm getting crazier eacH daY when i thinK aboUt diz mattER.
in da deeP corneR of my heaRT, i still believE dat we are meAnt 4 eacH other but suMhow all thOse memOries behinD me made me wanT 2 breaK da boNd betweeN us..



but da truth iz, I CAN'T push him froM my MIND & HEART

SHOULD I TRUST MY HEART OR MIND?????????


MIND
= NO, I DON'T WANT HIM (i think)


HEART
= YES, I DO WANT HIM (i feel)







No comments:

Post a Comment